Know All About Urolithin A Powder Manufactures
What are Urolithins?
The derivatives of ellagitannins that are components of ellagic acid are called Urolithins. These components are undergoing various chemical reactions in bacteria, particularly the gut microbiota. Intestinal flora is the basic need for the production of Urolithins. Because of this, the number of urolithins produced depends on the organism’s body. There are different types of urolithins depending upon their chemical composition, like Urolithin M-5, Urolithin M-6, Urolithin M-7, Urolithin C, Urolithin E, Urolithin A, etc. One of the important urolithin among all these is urolithin A, and it is important to know about the Urolithin A Powder Manufacturers.
What is Urolithin A?
Urolithin A is one of the forms of Urolithins that are produced with the help of gut microbiota. The Chemical formula of Urolithin A is C13H8O4 and is shortly known as Uro-A.
They belong to a particular class of organic compounds called dibenzo-α-pyrones, also known as benzo-coumarins. These are aromatic compounds and are polycyclic with a ketone group. There are various vital uses of urolithin A because of which there are many Urolithin A Powder Manufacturers nowadays.
Uses of Urolithin A?
There are many uses of Uro A, but still, there is not that much clarity over the uses of urolithins. Some of the prominent uses of Urolithin A are:
- It is widely used to stop the growth of colon cancer cells.
- It helps in inducing the cell cycle rest.
- It is also considered to use for increasing the lifespan.
- It helps to prevent or reduce the obesity issue.
- It also helps in modulating various important cellular processes.
- It acts as a potential anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent.
- It is considered that it can be a very potent supplement to prevent many diseases and health problems.
Urolithin A can be found in?
Uro A is found in many fruits, and nuts may be pure or impure or in little or large quantities. Fruits and nuts in which Uro A is found are pomegranates, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, cloudberries, muscadine grapes, tropical fruits, tea leaves, oak-aged wine, walnut, pecans, and many other nuts.
What are the Mechanisms of Urolithin A?
The mechanism of urolithin A can be understood from the following points:
- Urolithin A firstly induce mitophagy that is one of the forms of autophagy
- It has antioxidant properties and helps in inhibiting various oxidizing enzymes
- Inflammation is a natural process, and uro A helps as an anti-inflammatory substance
- It also has a mechanism to act as an anti-microbial supplement.
- It helps inhibit the growing level of protein glycation.
Urolithin can be consumed in what form?
The urolithin can be consumed as supplements in various forms like powder, tablets, syrup, etc. The companies where one can buy the urolithin supplements are Health Kart, Healthy Hey, Nutrova, Net meds, amazon, H4U Nutrition, GNC live well, HF Series, etc.
The derivatives of ellagitannins that are components of ellagic acid are called Urolithins. These components are undergoing various chemical reactions in bacteria, particularly the gut microbiota. These are aromatic compounds and are polycyclic with a ketone group. There are various vital uses of urolithin A because of which there are many UrolithinA Powder Manufacturers nowadays.