The Benefits of Gym Cycling for Ladies
Cycling has always been know to bring about a host of health benefits. Here is an efficient and effective technique to lose weight and burn calories. Engage in gym cycling exercises!
While building up your heart, lungs, and muscles, Gym cycling offers a better aerobic workout and puts less strain on your joints.
Continue reading to find out more about the benefits of gym cycling for ladies
How Does Gym Cycling Work?
Gym cycling is a fantastic exercise to burn those extra calories and build your lower body strength. In addition strength gain and stamina build up, it contributes to your overall your health and well being. And if you’re the type to cycle to work and back, you are one of the millions out there contributing to a greener planet. The advantages of cycling are many.
If you want to lose weight, strengthen your heart, and increase your muscle endurance try taking up indoor cycling lessons. Its a great way to strengthen your glutes and legs. The continuous feel good chemicals, called endorphins are generated during these cycling sessions. Starting a day after a good half an hour or so on a cycle, is sure to give you that extra ‘zing’ to deal with the day’s stresses. So why not take it up as your next great mode to lose weight or gain strength. Try out these gym cycling classes which are available at the warehouse ladies gym in dubai.
7 Benefits of Gym Cycling for Ladies
- Helps weight loss — Gym cycling is an excellent way to lose weight. Depending on your strength capacity and workout intensity, you can burn up from 40 to 80 calories in just 10 minutes. Due to the fact that it works your glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves, it is an excellent overall exercise to lose weight on your lower body while gaining strength.
- Boosts your heart health — Stationary cycling increases heart rate and forces your heart muscles to work harder to meet the demand for oxygen. This works wonders for heart health.
- Improves strength — By changing the wheel resistance on the stationary exercise bike, you can try out harder workouts. More wheel resistance means more strength is required to peddle. This obviously translates into better stamina build up. Lower body and legs develop greater gain in both strength and vigor.
- Reduces Diabetes Risks — Obesity and diabetes to many, go hand in hand. Decreasing the chances of weight gain is a good way not only to keep trim, but also help lower the risk of developing diabetes. Stationary cycling increases metabolism in the body, which in turn helps burn calories, even when you are not exercising.
- Improves joint mobility — The range of motion for the joints’ in the body gains flexibility, and the range of motion of joints is known to be enhanced by cycling exercises. The hip, knee and ankle joints benefit greatly from it. All of these joints rotate when you pedal, expanding and strengthening their range of motion.
- Boosts brain function — Extensive research has shown that cycling and moreover on stationary bikes, enhances cognition, memory, and focus. Exercise-induced feel-good chemicals such as dopamine and endorphins are released, making you feel relaxed and pleasant following a good workout.
- Reduces stress — Exercise of any kind encourages the release of feel-good chemicals. Stationary cycling encourages a more focussed approach to the exercise regime. A good workout promotes high levels of calorie burning. This lowers stress levels and encourages serotonin release, which helps with brain and nerve functionality and healing.
Gym cycling can benefit you greatly if you choose to engage in it regularly. For a start, get a gym cycling membership, and then choose your workout regime. While riding a regular bicycle is an excellent, affordable method to stay in shape, it may not always be practical to do due to some factors such as weather permitting.
In such instances, an exercise cycle can be your ideal alternative. Come rain or shine, it makes it easier to maintain your training regimen. An exercise bike helps you lose weight while enhancing your cardiac health, joints, and muscles. It requires little room and can be stored away easily when not in use.
Cycling is a great way to exercise. Enjoy the satisfaction of your workout to increase your fitness while having fun!